Are you one of those who has always had this entrepreneurial drive within you? Never wanted to work under someone? Have you always wanted to work on something that you own? 

If you are one of those people, you must have heard these common sayings, ‘Take risks’, ‘You can achieve nothing without taking risks’, ‘Winners take risks’ and whatnot. When people hear these sayings, they usually imagine putting their lifetime savings or all their family’s money into any absurd idea, hoping it might work.

And this imagination is the biggest reason why so many entrepreneurs die and turn into lifetime office employees. The good news is that you don’t have to do that. There is a huge difference between taking risks and taking calculated risks. There are countless options available where you can take calculated risks with low investments and high profitability. Today we will talk about one such investment option that allows your entrepreneurial drive to thrive and succeed.

It’s owning a franchise, and not just any normal franchise, a franchise that is evergreen, has been in high demand and has crazy fans all over the world. Not just today, yesterday, or the day before, but for hundreds of years. The pizza franchise.

So, let’s look at some of the greatest benefits of owning a Pizza Franchise in India in 2023:

1. Ever-Green Craze of Pizza

Forget about business and market research, statistics, or graphs. For a second, take a look at your own life since childhood. Just recall all the big events, happy events, celebrations, and parties. What is the best item that you could order to celebrate or expect to get for a party? The answer is obvious.

Some rare people do exist who don’t like pizza, but even they would be scared to say that out loud in public. Because it’s established, ‘Pizza’ it is. Pizza is the craze. People might order it to celebrate a happy day or they might order it to turn a bad day into a happy one. But they will order it for sure.

2. Power of Strong Brand Name

The greatest benefit of owning a pizza franchise is the strong brand name it comes with. When you own a pizza franchise of powerful brands like U.S. Pizza, Dominos, or Pizza Hut. Your business automatically becomes far more powerful than most of the pizza businesses in the world.

You get the instant recognition and trust of millions of customers and an enormous customer base that is fiercely loyal. You don’t even have to worry about marketing and advertising failures, because when you own a powerful pizza franchise, your marketing focus won’t have to be on inviting customers; instead, the focus will be on informing them about the new launches.

3. Strong Business Support

One of the greatest benefits of owning a pizza franchise is the strong business support you get. You don’t have to worry about supply chains, finding the right ingredients or the recipes; you have access to high-quality ingredients with instructions.

You get everything that has been successfully set up and established. You get their established recipes; they even provide training to your staff and help with the operation of the entire franchise. There is literally nothing that you have to worry about alone once you own a strong pizza franchise like U.S. Pizza, Domino's or Pizza Hut. You get complete operational guidance, quality control, and problem-solving. 

4. High Profit Margin

Did you know that over 90% of startups fail in India? 10-20% fail within the first year and the rest 70-80% fail during the second to fifth year. In this harsh battlefield of business, owning a franchise not only ensures survival but also profit. Especially if it is a strong pizza franchise like U.S. Pizza, Dominos or Pizza Hut. 

The average profit margin of a strong pizza franchise is 5-20% which is a very good number as most industries have a margin of only 0-3%. With hard work and dedication, you can scale up the margin and grow your pizza franchise into enormous success.

Take a Big Step Towards Enormous Success With a U.S. Pizza Franchise

Having a pizza franchise is of no benefit if you don’t have one with strong brand value. U.S. Pizza is the third largest pizza chain in India, providing you with an enormous brand name and strong business support at an affordable rate. Your smooth and successful entrepreneurial journey is just one click away. Contact U.S. Pizza now and get on the rocket to success.